Southwest Baptist University News Release
Contact: Sharina Smith, Office of Marketing & Communications
417-328-1803 / email@example.com
BOLIVAR, Mo. – Southwest Baptist University Director of Human Resources David Pierce recently was recognized for the successful completion of the Human Resource Certification Institute Examination and Certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources.
The Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®) certification is designed for the HR professional who
- · designs and plans, rather than implements, HR policy
- · focuses on the “big picture”
- · has ultimate accountability in the HR department
- · typically has six to eight years of progressive and increasingly complicated HR experience
- · has breadth and depth of knowledge in all HR disciplines
- · uses judgment gained with time and knowledge application
- · understands the business beyond the HR function and influences the overall organization
For more information, visit http://www.hrci.org.
Southwest Baptist University is a leader among private universities in truly integrating Christ-centered academic pursuits with comprehensive professional programs at an affordable price. Since 1878, the faculty and staff have created a caring, academic community to prepare students to be servant leaders in a global society. The University has been named one of America’s Best Christian Colleges® for 13 consecutive years, one of America’s 100 Best College Buys® for 14 consecutive years, and it has been named among institutions with America’s Best College Scholarships ® for the past three years by Institutional Research and Evaluation, Inc. For more information, visit www.SBUniv.edu.
SBU’s Office of Marketing & Communications is available to news media 24/7 at 417-399-7918.